I know i know that November isn't over yet but it's time to post about ThePauseMenu's stats.
2210 visits 2141 Unique Visitors 2938 page-views
8.7%- Direct Traffic
11.5%- Referring Sites
79.7%- Search Engines
Top 10 Search Keywords
Skyrim Wallpapers, Skyrim Pay Off Bounty, Skyrim Armor, Mass Effect 3, Skyrim Changes from Oblivion, Skyrim Turn into a Vampire, Skyrim statue, Fifa12
Top Countries out of 80 That Have Visited
Internet Explorer- 339
- The lead will be a 30 something black man
- GTA V will be four times bigger than GTA IV, with settings including countryside, a forest and beaches. It apparently takes as much as 15 minutes to get from the centre of the game's city to the forest on its outskirts. Tasty.
- The game features all new animations and visuals, which will mark a big improvement on those found in GTA IV.
- Responsiveness has been greatly improved.
- There are more than 100 important, or semi-important non-playable characters.
- There are no children in the game, and apparently there never will be.
- Animals will feature in the game environment for the first time.
- Players can choose to hijack planes.
- Cars need to be refuelled.
- Players can blow up cars by shooting a trail of gasoline.
- You can use random civilians as a human shield.
- The weather will affect gameplay.
- Social mini games are gone, but games like basketball and weight training are necessary to build player stamina.
- You can take part in underground cage fights and arm wrestling competitions.
- Your character's skills controlling vehicles will improve with experience.
- You can make home made weapons.
- You can lock doors and barricade yourself into buildings.
- Cops will use tear gas, attack dogs and riot gear among other items. Pursuits will be more realistic.
- Weapons available include remote mines, flamethrowers, trip wires, claymores, swords and axes.
- The game will feature large scale interior environments which include shopping malls, hospitals, police stations and sprawling underground sewers.
The details above are not confirmed so please take all this with a grain of salt.