To do this, you can use A new toy, The Brain Crane, which is a new powerup that allows you to control objects with the power of your mind.
Included in the DLC is also a new suite of creative tools to create Move games, record fluid motions, and paint stickers. Speaking of which, there will also be a “boaatload of new stickers, materials, decorations, costumes, music, sound and sequencer objects.”
The Move Pack also brings backwards compatibility with LittleBigPlanet 2, which was announced eons ago, and allows you to play through all of the original story levels from the game, and the 5 million community levels using Move.
Click "Read More" for full list of the DLC pack's contents!
- A brand new story for LittleBigPlanet 2 – The Rise of the Cakeling with 14 new levels (5 levels, 7 mini games and 2 cutscenes)
- A new powerup for Sackboy: The Brane Crane
- 3 huge new powerful gadgets for use with PlayStation®Move: The Movinator, The Move Recorder, The Paint Tool
- 4 Interactive Music Tracks
- 8 Music Sequencer Tracks
- A new Sound Object containing 32 new sounds
- 17 new Music Sequencer Instruments
- A new level background
- 6 New Costumes
- 18 Materials
- 41 Decorations
- 13 Objects
- 66 Stickers
- 39 new LittleBigPlanet Pins
- 11 brand new PlayStationTrophies